Full-Time Placement through Robert Half Technology
Aug 11, 2015
We are working with a small manufacturing company in Albuquerque that is in need of some creative support for their online presence. There will also be some stand alone IT support tasks but the majority of the position will be to manage all aspect of their external facing we business and social media. Some of the task are:
- Blog administration
- Managing all website inquiries
- Amazon, Ebay, and Craigslist administration
- Website design and management (SEO, analytic, etc)
- IT related issues
This is a full-time role that will pay in the 40 to 50k range. If you are interested please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org. Client is very motivated to hire and interviews will be set up right away.
User Experience Designer
Feb 23, 2015
We create custom multitouch exhibits for museums and we work with established technology companies such as HP and Intel in developing the next generation of computing experiences. We are an internationally recognized interactive design firm located in Corrales, New Mexico (near Albuquerque, an hour from Santa Fe). Please see our portfolio site and blog to learn more about us: www.ideum.com
Along with custom exhibits, touch table and touch wall products, Ideum develops software frameworks such as GestureWorks (www.gestureworks.com) and Open Exhibits (www.openexhibits.org ). We also are the makers of GestureWorks Gameplay, a unique Windows-based software product (gameplay.gestureworks.com).
We seek a full-time, on-site User Experience Designer to join our interdisciplinary team of designers, content specialists, programmers, and hardware engineers. The User Experience Designer will work across a wide range of projects including museum exhibits and software projects with major tech companies such as HP and Intel. The UED will own, protect, and manages the user experience throughout product and project life cycles.
Desired Skills and Experience
Beyond technical skills, we are looking for someone with strong conceptual and information design skills, and organizational ability. An interest in art, science, history, and the other educational topics we explore is also important.
- Demonstrated UX/UI design experience and ability (portfolio)
- Ability to prototype designs in lo-fidelity and hi-fidelity as required.
- Excellent visual design ability
- Fluency with Interactive design principles and processes.
- Experience with Web, mobile, and kiosk design
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Photoshop and Illustrator skills, a plus
- Experience with museum exhibits and installations, a strong plus
- Programming skills, a plus
- Experience with 3D design programs, a plus
- Ability to work in a team environment
- A strong interest in science, art, history, and social issues
- Experience in the museum or non-profit world, a plus
- College degree a plus, not a requirement
How to Apply:
This is a full-time position (40 hours) on-site in Corrales, New Mexico. The position includes full health benefits 100% (after 90 days), Dental insurance, plus long-term and short-term disability and life insurance. Also, included is company matched 401K plan, which is available after one year of employment. Pay is based on experience. Please include examples of your work (URLS) along with a cover letter and your resume. Please NO PHONE CALLS