Dec 22, 2016
Work as a member of a software development team. Responsibilities include:
• Build applications for the Android platform
• Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define, design, and ship new features.
• Work with outside data sources and API's
• Unit-test code for robustness, including edge cases, usability, and general reliability.
• Work on bug fixing and improving application performance.
• Continuously discover, evaluate, and implement new technologies to maximize development efficiency.
• Be in and work in Albuquerque. No remote work.
• Proven software development experience
• Proven working experience in Android development
• Experience with Android SDK
• Experience working with remote data via REST and JSON
• Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
• Working knowledge of the general mobile landscape, architectures, trends, and emerging technologies
• Solid understanding of the full mobile development life cycle.
• Knowledge of relational database design
• Published at least one Android app a plus
• Experience with bluetooth programming (heart rate monitors) a plus
• Just overall awesome!
Employers Pro Advantage
Jan 20, 2016
Please email resume to firstname.lastname@example.org
Employers Pro Advantage Inc. a Native Alaskan Women owned SDB specializing in the placement of highly skilled professionals in IT/MIS and legal services. Employers Pro Advantage Inc. has been in business since 1997 servicing New Mexico and the surrounding states with high results. We are currently recruiting for a iOS Developer
Thriving rapidly expanding high-tech company is seeking an iOS developer. The iOS developer will be responsible for the development and maintenance of applications built for Apple devices. Your primary focus will be the development of iOS applications and integration. The iOS developer will be responsible for:
Design and build applications for the iOS platform;
Ensure the performance, quality, and responsiveness of applications;
Collaborate with a team to define, design, and ship new features;
Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs;
Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization;
The successful iOS developer will:
Proficient with Objective-C or Swift, and Cocoa Touch
Experience with iOS frameworks such as Core Data, Core Animation, etc.
Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect iOS applications to back-end services
Knowledge of other web technologies and UI/UX standards
Understanding of Apples design principles and interface guidelines
Knowledge of low-level C-based libraries is preferred
Experience with performance and memory tuning with tools
Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
Knack for benchmarking and optimization
Proficient understanding of code versioning tools
Familiarity with continuous integration
ios objective c xcode cocoa ui/ux c++ java scientific computing embedded systems c
Direct Placement through Robert Half Technology
Oct 27, 2015
Rapidly growing high tech firm is seeking a Software Architect with strong Node.JS and Open Source skills. The Software Architect is responsible for:
-Align technical architecture, business strategy with current product and future product needs;
-Create, promote, and apply architectural standards, patterns, and models;
-Understand building and deployment large scale systems;
-Track record creating and building REST APIs that interface with third parties and mobile apps;
-Experience with agile development process;
-Experience with git;
-Mentor and coach peers and team members to facilitate the adoption of architectural standards;
-Logically analyze business challenges and opportunities. Conceive viable solutions and present them to both technical and business stakeholders;
-Assist in creating project deliverables and LOEs, including, but not limited to: architectural diagrams,project proposals, requirements specification documents, project plans,software application prototypes, executive presentations and reviews;
-Lead small and medium size teams, as required;
The successful Software Architect will have:
-BS in Computer Science or a non Computer Science BS degree with relevant work experience / skills;
-3+ years of hands-on programming especially in Node.js (not required);
-Knowledge and experience with PHP and Node.js;
-Knowledge and experience deploying applications to AWS;
-Knowledge of LAMP stack
Interviews are currently being conducted, for immediate consideration email your resume to Willis.email@example.com with Software Architect in the subject line.
We invite you to visit us on Twitter @RHTAlbuquerque to hear about New Mexico job opportunities and tech news!