Mobile Software Quality Assurance Analyst I (#ID 1707_B )
Jul 7, 2017
Mobile Software Quality Assurance Analyst I (#ID 1707_B ) - MobileSandbox is currently interviewing for a Mobile Software Quality Assurance Analyst I. We need a QA contractor that will participate in the evolution and execution of procedures for ensuring the quality of features and releases of software. Isolates, reproduces, and tracks defects and verifies fixes. Assists preparing test data and procedures for ensuring the software products meet organization standards and end-user requirements. Familiar with software development cycle and quality assurance methodologies. Typically reports to Team Leads and Owner of the mobile apps. Works on projects/matters of limited complexity in a support role. Work is closely managed. Typically requires 0-2 years of related experience.
- Able to work as a 1099 employee, provide equipment ( hopefully a OS X device) to work on, provide your own internet, and work from home as a virtual employee.
- Able to work 20 to 40 hours a week throughout the remainder of the project. Estimated duration 2 to 4 months.
- Hours will be worked between 7am to 8pm M-F with lots of flexibility with both parties.
- Will maintain test procedures, regression test suite, and validation/verification matrix.
- Comfortable with Skype and screen sharing sessions.
Nice to :
- Passionate about mobile software on both Android and iOS.
- Actually worked on a project where Atlassian products are or were used (Sprints, Iterations, Kanban Board, lite Agile).
- Various iOS or Android devices.
- Associates or Bachelor's degree or its equivalent in CS or software related studies.
Skype video and voice. We will discuss the Interview lifecycle during the first interview.
Please submit your resume and 1099 hourly rate range to firstname.lastname@example.org ( subject line: “Mid to Senior Level iOS and/or Android Developer ( #ID 1707_B )” )
Posted July 6, 2017
mobile application development