Certified MAC Professional
Feb 24, 2015
MAC Help Desk Tech (Albuquerque)
Service Desk Apple/MAC Technician
Must be able to obtain a U.S. Government Security Clearance
(Citizenship is required)
♦Experience with current or previous MAC applications, such as: Snow
Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, etc. etc.
♦Experience with Mavericks/Yosemite &/or Casper Suite is desired!
• Work in an Inbound Call Center-type of environment, fielding IT Support Queries.
• Respond real time to customer Inbound questions & problems.
• Trouble Shoot these IT Queries, most often involving Apple IT Products.
• Utilize resources to effectively trouble shoot issues; explain the problem & the solution
• Resolve customer complaints and situations calmly and courteously.
• Troubleshoot & resolve service & technical problems using remote control tools with PC/MAC & Tablet.
• Troubleshoot & resolve issues, "Remotely," since this involves over-the-phone support.
• 3+ year's of related experience in a customer service and/or technical support environment.
• 2+ year's of demonstrated support of Apple/MAC Products, "In a Job Environment."
• Strong knowledge of iOS Applications.
•Experience with current or previous MAC applications, such as: Snow Leopard, Lion, Mountain Lion, etc. etc.
•Experience with Mavericks/Yosemite &/or Casper Suite is desired!
• Understanding of wired and wireless networks using multiple network technologies such as cable modems, routers, printers, etc. (DNS, DHCP, WAN, LAN, VPN, TCP/IP, Port Forwarding).
• Employment experience with computers, smart phones, tablets and other peripheral devices.
• Successfully pass our technical test and complete our interview process.
• Pass an extensive background check.
•Must have a minimum of a High School Diploma/GED.
•Apple-related Certifications are strongly desired (List them accordingly).
•Other IT Certs are desired, but the Apple/MAC Certs are primary.