ECHO Institute - UNM Health Sciences Center
Feb 16, 2016
Project ECHO is currently building our ECHO IT team and has an exciting new opportunity for an IT Service Specialist. This is a programming position. The successful individual will be responsible for analyzing and planning the technical direction of our software development, data models, and tools to ensure that decisions made are optimal; and that they will enable us to grow and meet the needs of all our customers. This individual must be familiar with state of the art solutions for scaling secure web applications, and must stay current with advances in the industry. Finally, the IT Services Specialist will be a champion for using the best solutions, and will teach the rest of the development team how to program optimal solutions.
Advanced experience in PHP application development and best practices
Deep experience in MySQL and data design
Experience with NoSQL database platforms such as MongoDB, Cassandra, CouchDB, etc.
Experience deploying scalable web applications on cloud-hosted environments
Excellent demonstrated communication and leadership skills
Project ECHO® (Extension for Community Healthcare Outcomes) at the University of New Mexico Health Sciences Center (UNMHSC) is committed to developing the capacity to safely and effectively treat chronic common and complex conditions in rural and underserved areas, and to monitor outcomes of this treatment. Project ECHO is funded in part by a grant from the GE Foundation, the Helmsley Charitable Trust and has received support from the New Mexico Legislature, the University of New Mexico, and the New Mexico Department of Health.
Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect
Feb 23, 2015
Sr. Cloud Solutions Architect to provide Pre / Post sales engineering support, working closely with the sales team and clients as well as interfacing with internal operations and development teams.
• Provide technical leadership for CenturyLink Cloud’s platform and service delivery to sales team
• Lead exploratory conversations via phone or face to face with prospective and existing customers
• Consult with existing customers, often looking for new opportunities
• Identify clients’ critical business and technical requirements, develop and present platform solutions
• Architect complex solutions and either transition to implementation resources
• Provide training and guidance to clients and partners
• Present solutions to IT & Business Directors
• Travel to customer offices and trade shows
• Minimum 5+ years of pre-sales leadership experience
• Good understanding of enterprise IT infrastructure and large scale environments
• Proficient in server configuration and administration (Windows and/or Linux environments)
• Experience with web related technologies
• Experience with back office solutions (UMC, ERP, CRM)
• Virtualization (VMware, vSphere or MS Hyper-V) (VCP)
• MS Windows, Exchange, SharePoint, Active Directory, SQL & IIS (MSCE)
• Databases – MS SQL, MySQL & Oracle – desired but not mandatory
• Networking & Network Security & Compliance (CCNA)
Preferred Job Qualifications:
• 2+ years of project management experience